Don't waste this beautiful snow day. Are you confused with what to do with your time? Don't let the day go to waste - try the following 5 suggestions!!!
1) Pamper yourself! Start with a facial, whiten your teeth, polish your nails, soak your feet, use that new scented body wash/lotion combo. Just make yourself feel like the queen you are.
2) Clean! Tidy up. Straighten up. Put things where they belong. Vacuum. Dust. Just clean up your surroundings.
3) Organize. Check out my last post about everything needing its own place. Arrange your closet by color. Line up your shoes. Arrange your cabinets and shelves in the pantry. Throw out anything that doesn't have an appropriate space.
4) Dance! Put on some music. My favorite is good ole 90's R&B like TLC, SWV and Total. Go in front of the mirror and dance like no one is watching. Burn calories, smile and have a good time.
5) REST!!! Life is fast and filled with many things we HAVE to do. I believe God makes us stop for a particular reason. Take the time to reconnect with Him and reconnect with yourself and REST! Lie down, light a candle and reflect. Be grateful for the many blessings you have in life!!!