Many days I am ripping and running.
Trying to figure out life on the go.
How to get everything accomplished on my To-Do List!
As a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, and worker to multiple jobs, I have to create some type of system that does not allow me to crumble. I work very hard to keep this machine moving and I try to find ways to make things as easy as possible.
Here are some things that I do that I have found work for me in order to keep me balanced.
1. Pray. Seek God and His guidance in ALL things.
2. Ask for help. You're not weak because you ask for help!
3. Write down EVERYTHING. You can't remember it all.
4. Plan your meals. Not only does it save money but it saves you time.
5. Make time for yourself. Once you take care of you, you can take care of others.
6. Drink water. Its necessary in order for you to keep moving.
7. Know your limitations! Don't take on more than you can handle/Incorporate "NO" into your vocabulary.